The Crystal Palace has 1.5 baths, but the .5 is in the basement and doesn’t get much use. Once again, the colors really wow in this room. Here is the main bathroom, in all its neon glory. If it’s an aggressive color, Linda liked it.
Good, Bad, Weird
- large, white tub
- neutral tile
- huge cabinet for all my beauty products
- truly hideous wall color
- BOLD accent tile in the shower
- cheap garbage shelving
- the shower tile is actually floor tile, thanks to my plumber/electrician Joe for pointing this out
- paint walls(I was testing colors in a few of the pictures
- paint window trim
- build new shelves for that little built in next to the sink
- tear out hideous accent tile
- I’d like to get new tile in here, something a little vintage inspired for the floor and not floor tiles for the shower
- New sink/vanity area?
- Reconfigure the cabinet space, it’s hard to access everything in there with the super deep shelves